1. Her hair. She has the best hair. Long, flowy and beautiful.
2. Her passion/obsession with the DVR. She records more shows during the week than anyone I have ever met. I think she averages 6-8 shows a day! LOL! Or something like that.
3. Her wardrobe. She has more clothes than most people I know. And, she shares!
4. Her love of peanuts and M & M's.
5. Diet Coke. She is trying so hard to quit. I'm proud of her, but I like to encourage her to take a drink every now and then. It makes me feel better about the fact that I don't even attempt to stop.
6. How do I get 3/4's of a cup? Until her thoughtful mother bought her a 3/4's cup, this was a difficult task when it came to baking time. I hope she can help Morgan when she gets to 7th grade fractions.
7. Books. Books. Books. Kim is always reading a book.
8. She remembers phone numbers like crazy. Once she punches the number you are dialed in for life. Right Dad!
9. I think Kim takes a great picture. She gets that from our Dad. They always look great in pictures.
10. She is the best sister, daughter, mother, wife, aunt and friend. We couldn't do any of it without you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the world's best KIM!
2 comments:
Well said Emily! I loved reading things I didn't know about Kim....3/4 cup??? LOL!! Kim rocks...and so do you!
I second that Em, kim you're the best.
Love you
Mark
Post a Comment