Saturday, October 11, 2008

Music on Our Blog

The boys were on Karlie's blog today and voted her the best blogger because she had music. So now we are adding music to our blog. We picked "Dani California" for Olivia. She loves the Chili Peppers. Just kidding, she hears the boys playing Rock Band and wants to be like them. John Mayer always reminds me of Korey, I love you! I wake up to Three Doors Down every morning. It's Korey's alarm...it usually goes off five or six times. I LOVE Sarah McLaughlin. A great Canadian girl, eh Dad! Jason Mraz was a fun summer song and it always makes us think of Jake. We miss you! Rob Thomas and Kenny Chesney, their songs touch my heartstrings and I can't help but think about my kids. I love you and want you to know my life is blessed because of you! You are my precious moments. Thanks for all your help Karlie. I couldn't have done it without you.

1 comment:

KaRLie said...

Your blog looks great!! You did it all your self! Your music is great I'm going to copy you and put some on my blog. P.S. Thanks for the tide stick it works great!