I guess I've been tagged to share six quirks about myself. Thanks Kaitlyn!
I'm not sure I can narrow it down to six, but I'll try.
1. I hate warm fruit. Can't do it! Pineapple on pizza, apple crisp, peach cobbler. Fruit is kept in the fridge people. Don't try to understand, just accept.
2. I can't sleep with my back to the door in my bedroom. I have tried, purely for the left-side of my body that is numb by morning, but I just can't do it. I am afraid someone might come in the house at night a grab my babies. If I'm facing the door I might be able to stop something. Creepy...I know.
3. I have to melt real butter on my microwave popcorn. It tastes like cardboard otherwise, even the movie theater flavors. I have fat surging through my veins, but it tastes so good!
4. I love to sing at the top of my voice when I have got my fav songs playing...but please don't sing when your favorite song is playing. It drives me nuts. Sing quietly to yourself.
5. I chew the inside of my mouth. I cause cankers sometimes, but I can't help it. Nervous habit.
6. I love peanut M & M's. But I have to eat the peanut first and then the chocolate. I think I have issues with mixing foods in general.
Well, that's me. I hope you are all still my friends after this. Tag...Kim, Mark and Scott. You're it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Em, I also have to put melted butter on my microwave popcorn. And you already know about how I have to separate the peanut from the chocolate in the peanut m&m's. There are so many of us weird'os out here in the real world.
Post a Comment