As some of you know, I have taken on the daunting task of painting all my kitchen cupboards black, a project that I was not totally prepared for. The time factor has really been an issue for me. I started in June and I may finish by Christmas...but that could be pushing it. Half the doors in the kitchen have been remove awaiting their face lift. Hannah has found refuge in the little cubbies that have been left behind. She quite enjoys sitting inside the cupboards. Often times we find her taking a moment by herself in the one of her little spots. Everyone one needs to have a place to call their own. (It doesn't hurt that she has found and endless supply of rice krispy treats and fruit snacks! She has figured out how to open the package by herself.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is so cute!!! It looks like someone might be a little disappointed when your projects all done.
Cute little Hannah baby!! The ones done in the picture look great!! I will help you so you will for sure be done by Christmas!! Call me any time!!
Emily i had no idea you all had a blog! I'm so excited I can keep in touch with you better! Our blog address is bradyandkarissa.blogspot.com but it's private so text me or email me your email address and I'll send you an invite to it. Hope you're all doing well!
my email address is karissa.smallwood@gmail.com
Emily, let's have ourselves a little painting party. We can line all our big tables up and paint, paint, paint. We can have pizza brought in and drink lots of diet coke. I will even bring some chocolate. Just like a real party. What ya say girlfriend? You got my digits, call me. Or just come across the street and get me.
Post a Comment