Friday, October 31, 2008

Hee Haw's

Last week Olivia, Hannah and I went to Hee Haw's in Pleasant Grove with some fun friends. Olivia loves all her friends at church and she is very social. I wonder who she gets that from? Anyway, here are some fun pictures of the kids at Hee Haw's. Look how tall I am!
Livy thought it was so funny to be a pig!

Here we are going through the mini corn maze. Livy is in a "don't take my picture" phase. I have to brib her...it's so fun!

Sweet Hannah. I hope she always stays like this. I won't hold my breath though. She isn't two yet!

Two little sisters!

Livy loves animals. Don't all children. It is so fun to see!
I just re-read this post. I said fun a million times, but the truth is....it is fun! I love to hang out with the girls and just experience life with them. I am so blessed.






2 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

They are so cute! I can't wait to see you all in December!

Cherise said...

Your girls are adorable!