Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Something About Me

I got this little post from my cousin-in-law. She tagged anyone that was interested. I decided to try it. One thing I have really started to enjoy about blogging is the information, more like fun-facts, I have started to learn about family and friends. I hope you learn something fun about me through this post.

I am: a Grey's Anatomy fan.
I know: the church is true.
I want: a housekeeper.
I have: no idea what my natural hair color is.
I dislike: eggs, beans, peanut butter, and day-old tuna.
I miss: Mark.
I feel: tired most of the time.
I hear: radios playing all night long!
I smell: boys!
I crave: Diet Coke.
I cry: when the Primary children sing.
I search: for quick and easy diets on a regular basis.
I wonder: if I'll have anymore children.
I regret: when I yell.
I love: my family.
I worry: late into the night.
I remember: cutting down Christmas trees with my Dad.
I dance: with the Backyardigans and my girls.
I don't: like to wear socks to bed, it drives me crazy.
I argue: with Olivia everyday about buckling up in the car.
I write: in my journal once a year, if I'm lucky. I'll never make it to heaven!
I win: things all the time. Just kidding, I've never won a thing.
I lose: my keys all the time.
I wish: I still used my french.
I listen: but I'm more of a talker.
I am scared: of haunted houses.
I need: a date with my husband every week or I go insane!
I forget: Korey's birthday sometimes. I really have to think about it.
I tag: anybody but my siblings. I tagged them last time and not one of them responded!

3 comments:

shantel said...

Very creative!! It's so fun to see how similiar and also how different people are. I had about a dozen of your facts that match me too, CRAZY!!

Wilson Family said...

Em I worry late into the night too. Maybe it is a Wilson thing. However I used to always sleep with my socks on until i got married and now the rule is that i have to put on new clean socks before i get into bed. So Becky has almost completely broken me of the habit.

Cherise said...

Man Em, I wish we lived closer to UT... I have a feeling we would get along equally as well as "mommy-friends" as we did as mission companions - so many of your fun facts are exactly what I would put down!