Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here are the little girls.


At Morgan's Halloween program.



Here are some fun Halloween pictures! Nic, Nate and Josh didn't trick or treat this year. Korey told tham they were too old. They had Hannah's candy. Hannah was a chicken, Livy was a butterfly and Kaden was a martian. We had a fun time and Livy asks everyday when we are going trick-or-treating again. I said when she's three....I hope she doesn't remember that in a couple of weeks when she turns three.

1 comment:

Cherise said...

Cute costumes! They look so warm and cozy. I used to wonder why they even offered wimpy costumes where you had to wear a coat over them - until I moved to Houston (in the 80's on Halloween)!

I just re-connected with Christine Lafargue-Bonet through facebook, she would love to hear from you if you have time shoot her an e-mail
lafargue.bonet@aliceadsl.fr