Today Olivia and I went and picked Nick and Nathan up from school. On the ride home I overheard this little conversation between Olivia and Nathan.
"Nate, pick your nose."
"No, why?"
"Because it's yummy."
We were all disgusted and laughing at the same time. Why do kids pick their nose and eat it? Is this just a phase or will this go on into her teenage years? LOL!
5 comments:
Way to put this on the blog. That way when she is a teen and you tell her she said that and she says she didn't. We can all back you up and say "yes you did it was on the blog". Plus Livy, I was on the phone with Mommy when you said it. So there's your proof.
If your lucky it will last through her teenage years and then you won't have to worry about boys! :)
We have major nose pickers at our home too - Jonathan and I used to play this game where he would put out his finger and I would try to bite it (playing of course) - right up until he put his finger out with boogies on it - yeah, we don't play that game any more! I hope it's a phase too, Gross!
haha! That made me laugh so hard! I love it!
Digging for gold!!!
Post a Comment