Monday, February 9, 2009
The Nice Man
On Sunday we had Stake Conference. We had the priviledge of hearing from Dallin H. Oaks. Before the meeting started he was walking aroung the chapel talking to people and shaking hands. He came by us and shook Olivia's hand and talked to her for a minute. After that, she watched everywhere he went and kept wanting to go see the "nice man" again. Just before the meeting I took Livy to get a drink. Elder Oaks walked by us again and stopped to talk to Livy a second time. When we got back to our seats she was so excited to tell everyone that the "nice man" shook her hand "two times!" I thought it was so sweet that she could feel of his spirit and want to be close to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a SWEET post!! When we come this summer we should be there for about three weeks, so I'm sure all of plenty of time, I would love to do lunch!!
Post a Comment