Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Boys Will Be Boys
On Sunday Kaden was showing me how to throw a bounce pass. Apparently he doesn't think I know much about basketball. I'm no Micheal Jordan, but I have played basketball a time or two. Anyway, we were standing in the kitchen passing the ball back and forth when Kaden started throwing kindof hard. He just missed the light on the ceiling when I grabbed the ball and asked him to ease up before someone got hurt. I passed him back the ball and he threw it hard again. The ball hit the light, the light shattered and I caught a piece of glass in the forehead. Korey came running in the kitchen and pulled the glass out of my head. And you know how head wounds go, it just gushed. Luckily, I didn't need stitches. I hope all my boys learned a lesson about throwing balls in the house and listening to their mother....but some how I doubt it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment