Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the Happiest Place on Earth

We just got back from Disneyland a couple of days ago! It was so fun. We had the best time. It was so fun to see Olivia run around this year enjoying it all. Little children make the biggest difference in the way you see everything. I think Korey could have spent all three days in "Princess-land" just to watch Olivia.
Here is a fun family picture. I was going to get pictures sent out to all our family and friends, but at the rate I am going this is all you are going to get. I think it's a great picture! Look how handsome all my boys are! Don't blow this picture up though, Olivia has a goofy face~
Here is Kaden playing the tambourine in the French Quarter at Disneyland.
Here is Goofy! Olivia ran around getting pictures and signatures of all the characters. Unfortunately, we did not see Belle or Ariel. Well, we saw them, but we didn't get pictures. It was kind of upsetting for her, but she bounced back.
Hannah pooped out every morning around 10ish. Just a little too much for one baby to handle.
On the teacups with Dad and Jake! She had tons of fun. The teacups make me sick so I'm glad someone else could take her.
All in all, we had a great time. I'm glad to be home, especially now that the laundry is done!

4 comments:

Cherise said...

How fun! I still can't believe all those kids - how on earth do you keep up with the laundry? You're my hero!

shantel said...

How fun!! Last year we went to Disney World and I was a little disappointed :( I like Disney Land better. You have such a beautiful family!!

nana and papa said...

Okay! I have the cutest grandbabies in the world! How fun it is to be able to see our family when we are half way around the world. Hugs and kisses to Olivia and Hannah.

Tracy said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast! And the boys are looking more and more grown up every time I see them! Wow! I wonder if I can talk my family into a trip like that next year....instead of Christmas presents! Probably not! :)