Merry Christmas! If anyone has the time to answer this tag, I would love to read your answers. It's early and my girls are still asleep. I really should be wrapping presents, but this is more fun. Have I mentioned that I haven't wrapped any presents yet?
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for sure. Gift bags are too pricey, especially with all the kids in my family!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. Much easier! And I never have to string lights!
3. When do you put up the tree? A week before Thanksgiving, so I have have everything decorated before family comes for Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? I wish never. I could keep it up all year round, but usually a day or two after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yuck! No way! Never! Get the point?
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Strawberry Shortcake dolls my mom made and embroidered by hand!
7. Hardest person to buy for? This year? Hannah. I still don't have much. We already have all the little toys a baby her age could possibly want!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Olivia
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Of course, who doesn't?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither! I'm so lame!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of anything, but Scott says that I always took back the things he gave me when we were teenagers!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Scrooged. It's a family fav!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year? Last week. It's been rough! LOL!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies
16. Lights on the tree? What else is there?
17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course. Dasher. Dancer. Prancer. Vixen. Comet. Cupid. Donner. Blitzen! And Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? No presents on Christmas Eve (I get that from my dad) and the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The commercials on kids TV. Every toy in the world, and most of them end up breaking right after you buy them.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love bells.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and stuffing. No one in my house likes stuffing so I never make it, but it's my favorite.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Truth? I'd really like a new counter top to go with my newly painted cupboards, but I settle for another great year to come!
26. Who do you tag? Anyone who is feeling festive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was fun to read! I'll see if I get a minute to do my own, I'm still scrambling to get all my shopping done....Yikes!!!
I'm so glad you did this Emily! How fun! By the way, after we talked I called Alli and she has her kids wait until after breakfast for presents too! LOL! Merry Christmas!
This was the nicest thing to read on Christmas night. Especially about the Strawberry Shortcake doll. I am so pleased to have been chosen to be your mother. I could not loved my children any more than I do.
Post a Comment