This is the view from the park next to the house. My dad and grandpa built the fence. Scott ran down that hill, hit his face on the fence and got a ton of stitches. We sledded down what then seemed like a hill, it's really a VERY small slope.
This is the ally behind our house. This is the back fence and the color the fence was when we lived here. What's the significance of this spot? We use to have a flyer route. Once Mark and Scott ditched the flyers behind the fence in order to be done earlier. My dad, of course, found them and they finished the route. Who dumps their flyers right behind their house? They wouldn't have made it as career criminals!
While Korey was playing photographer. Olivia and I were up at the park. There was a little preschool there and the children were playing. I could tell that some of the ladies were wondering why we were there, and more importantly, why were we taking so many pictures. One lady gathered up the courage to come talk to me and I explained the situation. Another lady, in a blue dress, got really upset and told me that I shouldn't be taking pictures of someone else's house. Anyway, we left shortly after that, but Korey couldn't help but take a picture of her on the way out!
1 comment:
I plead the fifth on the flyer dumping. Awesome pictures.
Post a Comment