Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Yesterday was Hannah's birthday. I'm a day late, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to wish her a Happy Birthday. We are so blessed to have her in our family. She is just a sweet baby. Her dad calls her our "Swiss Miss" baby because she has such blonde, curly hair. Her nana has always said she has an "angel face." And she really does!

Not the greatest resolution, but this is just minutes after she was born!
August 22, 2007
A couple of days ago at Yellowstone National Park.
For her birthday, we invited her cousins, and we went swimming at Scera Park. Hannah loves to swim and she loves her family! It was the perfect day.

4 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Happy Birthday Hannah

Kaitlyn Flanagan said...

Man I love her.

Annie said...

So cute!!! Happy Birthday Hannah!!! -Annie

Rachel said...

She is so adorable! Happy Birthday Hannah!