Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Killpacks are having TWINS!

We found out yesterday that we are having twins. A boy and a girl! I have been browsing the internet to find a cute pregnancy ticker (that shows twins), but can't seem to locate one. Anyway, we are due May 21st and looking forward to the adventure!

4 comments:

Karissa Kay said...

YAY!! I can't wait to meet them! FYI: lilypie.com has some tickers with twins. When you choose the "slider" it's on the 2nd or 3rd page.

Tara said...

Yay YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! One of eachie!

Rachel said...

I am so excited for you! You should check out my sister Sarah and sister in law Julie's blogs. Sarah had twins (boy and girl) and Julie had triplets (all girls).

Ben & Diane said...

Seriously Emily, oh my goodness. That is so exciting. I am envious because I have always wanted twins (still do!) 9 kids! If anyone could handle them and not go crazy, it is you. My mom officially is crazy now that all 10 of hers are grown and out of the house ;)