Olivia started a summer pre-school program today. Her class starts at 9:30, but I think she was ready just after 8. That's a long wait for a three-year-old. She was a little scared when we got there, but once she was in the classroom eveything was fine. I was the one who had a hard time leaving! I could have stood outside the door and watched from the window the whole 90 minutes. It's hard to see them grow up! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Olivia. You are getting to be such a big girl. I am so proud of you. But I am glad to see that you can still do your "baby face". Love you to the moon and back. Nana
Shut up! she is not big enough to go to school! I can't wait to see you guys in September!
Post a Comment