We have had some seriously crazy snow! I am catching up on picture downloads and I just found some fun snow pictures from over the Christmas holidays. I love it when the kids come in from playing in the snow, their faces are all pink and cold and they love to snuggle and get warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Emily, I've been lurking on your blog since Cherise gave me its address. My lower jaw must have nearly hit the floor when I saw you surrounded by so many kids! You actually have a bigger family than I do by now, lol!! You all look splendid but I'm a little in the dark as to how this came to pass, even if I can guess some things. See if you can email me through this thing, I haven't figured it out myself (lol) but you may. Anytime.
Hugs and bises to you. ;)
Emily -- a blog too? I honestly don't know how you do everything you do. And as far as I can see, without any nervous breakdowns. You amaze me.
We are jealous. While the sunshine is nice we miss the snow.
Post a Comment